Child Safety is our #1 priority.
1. Parents or Guardians MUST supervise and be responsible for their own children.
Please bring socks to wear in the playspace for adults and children.
2. Please observe all safety signs and
must follow verbal instructions from SUPERSTAR staff.
3. Our maze and inflatable equipment are for children’s use (about Age 3 to 13).
NO ADULTS or children over age 13 should be playing inside!!!
4. BEFORE ENTERING OUR PLAY AREA,
Socks are required;
Please remove all sharp and pointed objects;
Please remove shoes, hats, eyeglasses, and jewelry;
Please remove all loose articles from pockets.
5. DO NOT lean against inflatable equipment.
6. NO food, gum or drinks in play area, maze, or inflatable equipment.
7. NO tumbling, flipping, wrestling, chasing, or piling on others.
8. NO rough play or bullying anywhere in our facility.
9. Do not carry any toys or goody bags into our maze or inflatable equipment.
10. Do not stay at the top or the bottom of any slide, or climb up on any slide.
11. Each child must be able to play inside our maze or inflatable equipment
without any adult's assistance. If adult's assistance is necessary, then
our maze or inflatable equipment is not suitable for that child, therefore,
the child should not continue to play inside our maze or inflatable
12. Children having any physical or mental problems should not enter our maze
or inflatable equipment.
13. Do not play near the maze or inflatable equipment's entrance or exit.
Do not jump against, climb, or play near the sides or walls.
14. Only ONE slider at a time and correct sliding method is seated, feet in front of you. DO NOT SLIDE headfirst.
For inflatable slides, when sliding, don’t drag your arms and elbows on the vinyl to avoid "rug burn."
15. We are not responsible for any accidents which may occur as a result of not following the above-mentioned rules.
16. We reserve the right to request anyone who violates these rules to leave
17. HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!
Have questions? Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (718) 492-2928.